University Run Housing

Bear Creek Apartments

Bear Creek Apartments are university run and are available to upperclassmen. Bear Creek offers individual liability leases, private-bedroom accommodations, fully-furnished apartments, academic term leases and extensive community amenities. You wont find the conviences anywhere else in Boulder!

To apply to live at Bear Creek visit online or stop by the office located next to Williams Village at 3275 Apache Rd. Boulder, CO 80303.

Graduate and Family Housing

For families, married couples, and single parents, the university maintains furnished and unfurnished one-, two-, or three-bedroom apartments a short walk from campus. A limited number of efficiency or studio apartments are available to single graduate students who are 21 or older. Eligible applicants must be registered as full time students. Only students and members of their immediate families may reside here.

Visit Family Housing online or stop by their office located at 1350 20th St, Boulder, CO 80302.

Residence Halls

First-year students (freshmen) are required to live on campus and therefore are given priority in the residence halls. However, when space is available upper division students and transfer students interested in the residence halls can apply to live on campus.

If first-year students (freshmen) are married or live with parents/legal guardians and wish to commute from home they may petition to do so. Request for permission to reside off-campus for other reasons are considered on their own merit, taking into account individual circumstances. Petitions should be filed with the reservations manager before applying for housing.

All residence hall room assignments are made by Occupancy Management. You are welcome to contact them at 303-492-6673 with any questions you may have about the halls or living environments.

University Run Housing University Run Housing